What does Watch Hill Bank do with my personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this policy carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list:
- the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information
- the reasons Watch Hill Bank chooses to share customers’ personal information
- whether you can limit this sharing
What are the reasons Watch Hill Bank can share my information?
|Reason we can share your information||Do we share your information for this reason?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes, to perform routine business operations like:
|For our marketing purposes, to offer you products and services you may be interested in||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing purposes with other financial companies||No||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes||Yes||No|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||Yes||No|
|Term||Definition||Does Watch Hill Bank have this relationship/agreement with anyone?|
|Affiliate||Companies related by common ownership or control. Affiliates can include financial and non-financial companies.||No|
|Non-Affiliate||Companies not related by common ownership or control. Non-Affiliates can include financial services providers such as data processors, credit bureaus and auditing firms.||Yes|
|Joint Marketing||A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.||No|
How does Watch Hill Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Open an account or set up online account access
- Pay your bills, pay your loan or apply for a loan
- Guarantee a loan
- Use your debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus.
How does Watch Hill Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards, and secure files and buildings.
Can I limit all sharing of my personal information?
Under federal law, you have the right to limit only the following sharing of your personal information:
- Sharing information about your credit-worthiness for affiliates’ everyday business purposes
- Sharing information with affiliates for them to market to you
- Sharing information with non-affiliates for them to market to you